Nowadays social media have transformed their primary function and that is communication. They have become a tool for successful marketing and advertising. This is typical especially of Twitter. Here are seven strategies as how to build business on Twitter hence increasing the number of your Twitter followers.
- Titan Commercial, Chicago: Marketing director of Titan Commercial Emily Vanderbeek said,”WE brainstormed ways to engage followers and one of the ways we thought of was to have a ”Titan Word of the Day. All conversations woth a potential customer are beneficial-so Titan wanted to reach out on Twitter to allow individuals to stay connected with our brand even though we may not be doing busines with them at the time.”
- Hummus Bros,Lnodon: This aims at measuring feedback and provide excellent customer service. Businesses on Twitter should look to London-based Hummus-Bros’s example where a delicious bowl of hummus and your choice of beef, chickem, fava beans and other toppings is not the only thing the restaurant is serving up. Christian Mouysset from Hummus Bros, said:” The joint populr students theatre goers, meida industry types and professionals, recently added Twitter to its growing list of mediums the restaurants uses to solicit customers feedback”.
- Timbury, Central New Jersey: If you want to advertise your flat and need to target new clients, Twitter is a great way to find new followers on Twitter and develop them into customers. According to Tim Kissane,who is the purveyor of New Jersey-based Timbury Web Hosting ” I monitor Twitter all day, everyday, while doing other work. Almost all the clients I have were found on Twitter”.
- Arrange Meetups: Stying connected with your customers amd vendors is vital for success in today’s marketplace. Send periodic Tweets about upcoming meetups woth other local Twitter Users.
- Job Posts: Apart form advertising flats or other estate, you may also build your business with posting job vacancies. This is a checked strategy and works in benefit of you.